Do you want to Retire in South Africa, i can HELP you in Cape Town, Western Cape

Expired ad
Price:    ——
Edit your ad
Report abuse

Category:  Legals

Other: The ad is older than 3 months.

If you have an income from pension/provident fund/annuity/rental and/or properties leased of a amounting to R37000 or more. SA MIGRATION INTERNATIONAL can ASSIST you with the application of the 4 year retirement permit.
Call Karin 061 835 1280 or email